Resolutions, life changes, and new beginnings are here for the 2018 New Year! A new year can bring positive changes and a chance for rearranging! When beginning your New Year’s resolutions this year keep in mind the importance of creating new money-saving habits.
Budgeting: Part I: What is a Budget
Do you ever run out of money to spend on things that you would like to do? Budgeting is a way to prioritize how you spend your money by creating a spending plan called a budget. Here are some helpful points to remember when you begin to think about budgeting.
- Budgeting means properly balancing your expenses and income.
- Budgeting is a tracking tool that allows you to take control of your money by matching your spending with priorities.
- Budgeting is monitoring what your spending money on and where your money is going.
- Budgeting is key to getting yourself out of debt and becoming debt-free. You can keep yourself out of debt if you spend less money than you earn.
- Budgeting your money increases your growth for your financial future.
- Budgeting is a way to achieve your goals and dreams, so you can finally go on that vacation and lessen your chances of living pay check to pay check.
Helpful Budget Apps: 1. BillGuard 2. Dollarbird
- Don’t forget to check your email! We send out coupons and information to customers.
- Like us on Facebook to get up to $10.
- Refer a friend and get $10!
The New Year 2018 is here! Wishing you a year of prosperity, happiness, and growth!
From Team ChexTop